Monday, December 20, 2010

Joy Christmas Card


I found the inspiration for this card on a blog called Just Give Me Stamps. She does beautiful work. My card is definitely toned down from hers, but this was my crack at it with the supplies I had.

I didn't have a snowman stamp that was similar to the one on the inspiration card so I went looking for free clip art. Isn't this snowman adorable? You can download this snowman and other clip art for free at Designed To a T website. Click HERE to check it out.



I printed out the Joy lettering with the snowman in the middle, and I also printed out another snowman. 
I cut out the extra snowman and put him over the other snowman with pop dots. I also chalked around the snowman with yellow chalk and added some sprinkles to give a snowflake effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment